SUP Fit with Anchored Soul at Belmont Paddleboarding
Take your workout onto a stand-up paddleboard. Adding the element of water simply increases the amount of core stability you need to achieve every pose.
The following are just a few of the benefits you’ll achieve from a SUP FIT class:
- Increased muscle strength, posture and balance
- Enhanced sense of wellbeing, mood and sleep quality
- Greater mobility and flexibility of joints
- Improved endurance and fitness
- Eases stiff joints and relaxes sore muscles
- Reduced pain and fatigue (tiredness)
SUP FIT Classes are held on Wednesdays from 6:00pm-7:30pm
Class schedule updates/changes are available on the Anchored Soul Facebook Page.
Classes include all equipment:
YOLO 11′ Hammerhead all-around SUP,
paddle, leash, & pfd.
Price per 1 hour SUP FIT class.
$20.00 per person
Package Deal – Total of 5 SUP FIT classes for $80
$10.00 for anyone with their own equipment